Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Meetings and New Friends (:

I am absolutely loving Sonoma State as of right now. I had meetings this morning (SO boring) but then I went on a little adventure with Chloe to go find our classes, pick up our books, and head to the caf for some pasta (surprisingly good). Then we went to the duck pond on campus haha and we played sardines with intervarsity club. The game was kind of boring, but we got to hang out with some amazing sophomore girls that we met. Chloe and I absolutely love them! We went to their on campus apartment after to hang out for a bit then made our way back home to get ready for bed. We have our first day of classes tomorrow, and it literally feels like I am getting ready for my first day of kindergarten all over again. I have that wave of nervous excitement washing over me already. I'm just happy I found all my classes today so I don't get lost! So even though I'm missing my friends and family at home, I'm having a great time here. Plus skype and texting are really helping me to keep in touch with everyone. I gave my brother a nice little tour of my suite via skype tonight. I'm surprisingly not as homesick as I thought I would be though... I'm just having so much fun here that it's hard to be upset about anything. I know that everything I'm getting involved with here will make for some amazing memories (:

No comments:

Post a Comment