Monday, September 13, 2010

Day 5- Your Dreams

So I think today was just a tiny preview of how crazy, yet exciting at the same time, life is about to get. InsideOut (junior high and high school group at church) started today, and I already know I'm going to love it! It was exciting to meet a few of the girls today, and the best part was probably that I went to froyo with a few of the other leaders after service haha. Later this evening, I finished all my homework that's due Tuesday so that I don't have to worry about it tomorrow after work. I'm already so tired, and it's only Sunday! Let's just hope that I can find some energy to make it through the long week. (:

So today's letter is apparently supposed to be written to my dreams... Weird? I'm not sure if that means that I write it to my dreams like the ones I have while sleeping, or if I write to the dreams I consciously have for my life. I choose the second one, because, out of the two, it seems a little less strange.

Dear Dreams,

You exist because of the importance I have placed on family and serving others. Such as my dream to become a counselor... You, my friend, are driven by the joy I feel in helping others and living the life God has laid out for me. Next, my dream to get married and have a family... You became a dream and hope for my life when I was really young. I want to be able to fall in love and have a life full of amazing memories with the family my (future) husband and I will someday build. I think you (all of my dreams) pretty much stem from my wanting to serve something so much bigger than myself... To let God's love overflow from my life into the lives of others. To share in community and worship God with a family. You, my dreams, will all hopefully someday be fulfilled... We'll see what God has in store for us. (:

XOXO- Erika

No comments:

Post a Comment