Friday, September 10, 2010

Day 4- Your Sibling

Today was soooo uneventful! I got to relax and hang out with my roommates, and I also helped do Kaitlin's hair for rush... It turned out so cute! I'm just resting up today and tomorrow and preparing for the craziness that's bound to set in starting Sunday. I'm so tired physically and also extremely tired of doing homework! So today will be a short post because I don't really have much to say! But I will end it with yet another letter, to my sibling.

Dear Big Brother,

With us being four years apart, I think we've grown up in such different worlds. We're such polar opposites, and I know that we definitely do not see eye to eye on very much. But I also realize that we have grown up in the same environment. We are brother and sister and always will be... Aside from our parents, we are each other's closest family members. I understand that we have a difficult time getting along a lot of the time, but I want you to know that I pray for you on a daily basis. You are a much stronger person than what the world gives you credit for. I know that, at times, it has seemed that life has thrown you nothing but challenges, but I have faith that God has a plan for you. I hope that as we grow older and settle into our separate lives, we can get to know each other as adults and continue on some of the family traditions, like sushi on new years. I hope that as time passes by, we only grow closer and not further apart. I know that sometimes I don't always show it, but I love you Kev!

Love Your Little Sis,
Erika

No comments:

Post a Comment