Monday, April 12, 2010

Goodbye 18 (:

So I was on spring break for the last 12 days and, I must say, it was definitely a break to remember! I'll provide you with some of the highlights! I drove home, went to the rock and worship road show with Victoria, went to Easter services at both Clovis First and The Well, hung out with some friends that I missed so much, went shopping, went to Oakland to see Michale Buble with my mom, got a job at Hume Lake for the summer (beyond excited!!), Spencer came to Clovis (and loved it haha), we drove to Disneyland for the day (longest day ever!), my birthday was on Saturday, and today I went to both churches and hung out Chels and Jen for a little bit! Break was very good to me this year (:

As I said before, Saturday was my birthday... So I kinda started reflecting on all the crazy and amazing things that happened during my 18th year of life haha... and now I'm going to share them with you all through pictures!


Went to my last high school prom with my best friend! Was stung by a bee for the first time while taking pictures and my strap broke when I got to the dance, but at least my shoes were cute!

I graduated high school with honors!

Went to Hawaii for the first time (: this is my favorite picture! haha



I was baptized in July! Sweetly broken, wholly surrendered!



Moved away to college!





Made some amazing new friends!


But kept in touch with the girls (:

Gained an insane new family member haha

Went to Urbana 09 and had an unforgettable experience!


And I am still in the process of finishing up my freshman year while making some crazy memories!



No comments:

Post a Comment